The number of A.C.L. operations at 26 children’s hospitals in the United States has soared as more children and adolescents play sports that involve twisting the knee
When Jason Lalli tore his left anterior cruciate ligament at age 26, he thought he would be fine […]Read More... →
Five years ago, I still lived a double life.
I was 35, looking out over the Gulf […]Read More... →
The rotator cuff is a group of muscles and tendons that surround the shoulder joint, keeping the head of your upper arm bone firmly within the shallow socket of the shoulder. A rotator cuff injury can cause a dull ache in the shoulder, which often worsens when you try to sleep on the involved side.
[…]Read More... →
The cause of rheumatoid arthritis, a systemic autoimmune disease, is unknown. But certain genes and environmental factors, such as smoking, are linked to the disease process. Now Mayo Clinic research suggests a new link: the composition of gut microbes.
Veena Taneja, Ph.D., an immunologist at Mayo Clinic’s Center for Individualized Medicine, recently demonstrated a relationship […]Read More... →
- Whiplash: Prevention and Recovery
- Wish changing your posture was this easy! At least now you know How to sit to minimize the strain when on the computer.
- If You Tear a Knee Ligament, Arthritis Is Likely to Follow in 10 Years
- How should you train to retain muscle as you age?
- 7 activities to boost your health and well-being this fall
- Back Pain
- blood flow
- cardiovascular disease
- Health Care
- Health Tips
- Joint Pain
- knee pain
- Lyme Disease
- Massage Therapist
- Muscle Building
- Muscle Pain
- Neck Injury
- neck pain
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Patellofemoral Joint Pain
- Physical Therapist
- Runners Knee
- Shoulder Injury
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss