Five years ago, I still lived a double life.
I was 35, looking out over the Gulf […]Read More... →
The cause of rheumatoid arthritis, a systemic autoimmune disease, is unknown. But certain genes and environmental factors, such as smoking, are linked to the disease process. Now Mayo Clinic research suggests a new link: the composition of gut microbes.
Veena Taneja, Ph.D., an immunologist at Mayo Clinic’s Center for Individualized Medicine, recently demonstrated a relationship […]Read More... →
The knee is a complex joint. It is made up by the articulation between the tibia and the femur (leg and tightbones) and the patella (knee cap).
Patellofemoral joint pain (anterior knee pain) can have many causes. The two most common are:
Abnormalities of the patellar movement or tracking with knee bending. Pain is increased […]Read More... →
- If You Tear a Knee Ligament, Arthritis Is Likely to Follow in 10 Years
- How should you train to retain muscle as you age?
- 7 activities to boost your health and well-being this fall
- Brain Changes May Persist In Teen Athletes Months After Concussion: Study
- Don’t Over Think Your Workout: Just 2.5 Hours A Week Could Help You Live Longer
- Back Pain
- blood flow
- cardiovascular disease
- Health Care
- Health Tips
- Joint Pain
- knee pain
- Lyme Disease
- Massage Therapist
- Muscle Building
- Muscle Pain
- neck pain
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Patellofemoral Joint Pain
- Physical Therapist
- Runners Knee
- Shoulder Injury
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss