Registered Professionals. Personalized Therapy. Faster Recovery.
Our services offer the most up-to-date physiotherapy treatment and facilities to help with acute chronic joint, muscle pain, sports injuries, motor vehicle accidents and surgery recovery.
Assess, Treat, Educate, Prevent.
All physical therapy sessions are one-on-one with a highly skilled, registered therapist trained in the latest evidence-based techniques proven to provide better and faster therapies.
Meet our Staff/Therapists
We understand. Our approach and our staff make the difference by:
- Listening to our clients’ concerns
- Solving hard-to-treat cases
- Taking the time to treat every case individually
- Providing follow up therapy
- Nordic Walking Instruction
- Faster Recovery
- GLAD program for osteoarthritis
- Bone Fit Certified physiotherapy for osteoporosis
- Osteopathic Manual Techniques
We combine traditional orthopedic physiotherapy advanced, specialized physiotherapy, orthotics and related health care services designed to support your rehabilitation and healthy living goals.
Contact us to book your appointment.
The next sessions will begin Monday, November 12, 2018 and Monday, January 14, 2019.
Please call the clinic for more information.